It can be difficult to know for sure whether your eyes are getting worse, or whether it is due to allergies or other temporary issues. An eye exam is a sure way to test how well your eyes perform, and catch any potential issues from developing into more serious matters. Below we have gathered a short list of 5 different signs, to help you check whether you should book an eye exam or not.
- If you are having trouble seeing clearly, especially when reading or looking at objects up close, this may be a sign that you need glasses.
- If you find yourself squinting to see objects more clearly, this may be a sign that you need glasses.
- Frequent headaches, especially when reading or doing close work, may be a sign of eye strain and may indicate the need for glasses.
- If you see two images of a single object, or if you have trouble seeing a single image when you close one eye, this may be a sign that you need glasses.
- If you are having trouble seeing while driving at night, or if you see halos or glare around headlights, this may be a sign that you need glasses.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, it is important to schedule an eye exam. They can determine if you need glasses and, if so, prescribe the appropriate eyewear to help improve your vision.