Apps providing online study materials are getting plenty of traction these days. These online preparatory, examination and assessment solutions as m-commerce apps are proving to be an excellent way to fill the gap between the time that needs in reaching the right information and then learning it. Apart from mobile apps, m-learning solutions can also be designed and developed as the e-learning websites, for desktop and laptops PCs.
These m-learning online course-serving apps can be developed for a number of businesses or organizations; from schools and colleges to companies to training institutes and so on. Even the competitive and job-oriented exams related courses can be provided with m-learning mobile apps and e-learning websites. Also, they can be added with smart analytics to let you learn about the behavior of learners and then make enhancements.
Providing flexible learning
- These apps provide flexible learning. They can be prepared to provide adaptive learning which goes easy with learning capabilities of students. Flexibility lets learners learn at their convenience.
- Apps can be added with features to create customized self-study plans as per the requirements of learners.
- These apps can be scheduled for the tests as per the availability of learner.
- Students may have facility to buy the specific course-modules instead of buying the whole subject material.
- Also learners can bookmark the important subjects or points anytime they want in the middle of a course and later, learn about them separately.
Well organized and systematized presentation of content
- Content is provided in a structured way so that it remains as per requirements of exam, subjects and modules.
- Course providers like school, college, or any training centers, can easily add any number of courses, subjects and exams and training contents. They can make changes and update the courses with new modules.
- The app can be made in a way so that the existing content can be digitized in the desired digital formats. If there is the content which has not yet been digitized, the app will support from simplest to complex formats for the rapid digitization of such content.
- It can provide content in creative ways using multimedia integrations such as audio, video, animation, pdf, etc. Providing content interactively creates engagement and helps learners easily gain knowledge of respective topics / subjects.
- Every question and the connecting answer are provided with the best possible details so that nothing important is left behind.
Fully ready to be applied for online examinations
- An m-learning app can be created with the feature of online examination which can fulfill the needs of any institute, any exam or any subject.
- The Tests can be generated on the fly and so be delivered right to the e-mail inbox or mobile on routine basis.
- The app can deliver immediate results of examinations.
- They can be featured with scheduling and rescheduling of tests at per convenience or as per requirements.
- The app can have reminders about periodic auto test and, these reminders can be sent via sms or on email.
High-End Detailed Graphical Assessment
- It may provide intelligent analytics through interactive and easily understandable graphics which can help administrators to spot weakly presented subjects, topics or content and then improve them.
- The app admin can analyze the behavior of learners in the app by both – subject-wise and chapter-wise.
- Comparing performance with respect to other users
- Checking improvements in performance over the time.
- The app suggests the areas where learners need to focus the most.
Community platform for sharing knowledge and question-answering
- The app may have the feature of posting questions, get answers and important information from the other participants on the same forum.
- The features like taking exam with friends and peer-to-peer comparison can be made available.
- The online discussion and chatting for parent-teacher and employer-employee can also be added.
- It can have the feature of providing daily notifications to the mobile phones of parents.
Functions and features supporting school, college, institute or organization
- This type of m-learning apps can also have time-table, and syllabus-plan interface and a lot more.
- It can have the features for managing newsletters, events, albums, virtual counseling dynamically and online.
- Also such app, when extended, can manage attendance of students, teachers and other employees, trainers, various subscriptions to the course, result and course related certificate.