Are you looking for a solution to help you print color photos and documents? Then you might want to consider investing in an inkjet printer. Most of these printers are affordable. Similarly, with one you should be able to produce high-quality prints that blend colors.
For the business and the home user that needs to print more than just simple documents, inkjet printers are the way to go. In fact, you can even get an all-in-one model that will enable you to scan, copy, and fax documents.
Consider the following top 3 inkjet printers on the market today:
- Canon Pixma MG7150
Affordable and all-in-one, the Canon Pixma MG7150 inkjet printer comes with photo printing capabilities, a touch screen, as well as Wi-Fi connectivity.
- The printer boasts a print speed of ISO 15 ppm (black) and 10 ppm (color)
- The print resolution is set at 9,600 by 2,400
- It accepts 13 by 18 cm, 10 by 15 cm, 20 by 25 cm, DL size and commercial envelopes, legal, letter, B5, A5, and A4 paper sizes
- The Canon Pixma MG7150 has a paper capacity of 145 sheets
PROS AND CONS
- The Canon Pixma MG7150 works wirelessly
- It produces excellent print quality
- However, replacing inks for this inkjet printer is quite expensive. Make sure you pay less on printer ink by buying remanufactured ink from 4inkjets, which costs up to 75% less than the original cartridge from Canon without compromising on the quality and number of pages you can print.
- If you wish from an Android device, you’ll need to download the right app for the Canon Pixma MG7150
- The printer is a bit expensive, although this is offset by the high-quality prints it produces
- Epson PictureMate PM-400
If you are looking for an inkjet printer that is easy to use, then you might want to consider investing in the Epson PictureMate PM-400.
- The print speeds are set at 36 seconds for a 4 by 6 inches borderless photo
- The print resolution is at 5,760 by 1,440
- The Epson PictureMate PM-400 accepts 12.70 by 17.78cm (5 by 7 inches), 10.16 by 15.24cm (4 by 6 inches), and 8.89 by 12.70cm (3.5 by 5 inches) paper sizes
- It has a paper capacity of 50 sheets
PROS AND CONS
- The build quality is quite impressive; the lovely bone white frame makes it good to look at
- This printer is relatively lightweight meaning that you can easily use it anywhere you choose to go
- However, the print speeds are fairly low
- Further, the price of the Epson PictureMate PM-400 inkjet printer is high
- HP Envy 5540 All-in-One Printer
Affordable and cheerful, the HP Envy 5540 All-in-One printer is one of the best color inkjets you can get on the market today. It primarily works well for low-volume print jobs.
- The print speed is at ISO 12 ppm (black) and 8 ppm (color)
- It comes with a print resolution of 4800 by 1200
- It accepts A6, C6, DL, B5, A5, and A4 paper sizes
- The HP Envy 5540 All-in-One printer has a paper capacity of 125 sheets
PROS AND CONS
- The HP Envy 5540 All-in-One printer supports smartphone printing
- You can connect it wirelessly even without using a router
- It is also easy to install
- The printer comes with a quite working mechanism
- It delivers exceptional print quality, particularly for photo paper
- However, this printer is quite slow
- It is also relatively expensive if you need to use it for mono printing
So, there you have it – the list of the top 3 inkjet printers on the market today. Get any of these printers, and you’ll never have to worry about replacing it in a long while. The fine prints, exceptional designs, and excellent features combine to make these 3 of the best inkjets you can buy at present.