Coming soon pages may seem a useless thing to many web developers. But the truth is that it plays a crucial role in website development. A coming soon page helps in conveying a bunch of information to the website visitors before you actually plan to launch your website.
You can promote your social media profiles, collect emails or you can simply tell the website visitors about your website launch date. However, when it comes to making a coming soon page, lots of people think it’s a way too long job.
But the actual truth is that you can create a coming soon page with a just a few clicks. Since most of us use WordPress to build our websites and the best part of using WordPress is that you can do whatever you want by using a plugin.
But when it comes to coming soon page plugins, well there are so many options. But if you want to go for the best one, then you need to try out the Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode plugin.
Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode Plugin Review
Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode is one of the best coming soon page builders for WordPress. It allows you to set up a coming soon page with just a few clicks. Even with the help of the plugin, you will not just be able to create a coming soon page but you can also create Maintenance Mode pages, Landing Pages or Launch Pages for your website.
It is extremely flexible and works with almost every WordPress theme and plugin. It offers you control over your frontend of the website and allows you to edit it the way you want. For example, you can edit each of the aspects of the coming soon page.
In addition to that, this plugin is GDPR complaint, free and easily gets integrated with email services like MailChimp.
The free version one offers only a few templates and features. But with the pro one, you will be able to do much more than you have imagined. The PRO plan has three different pricing. These price options are divided into Pro Lifetime, Agency Unlimited Lifetime and Pro Yearly. For detailed pricing and features guide, you can look at this chart below:
Top Features of Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode
- Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode plugin offers more than 70 themes, 26+ Instagram filters and 47+ spectacular content animations.
- It easily gets along with all the WordPress themes and plugins out there.
- It lets you customise the look of the coming soon page completely. Like you can change the background color, cover image, fonts, logo and so on.
- The PRO version of the plugin comes with more than 650,000 premium images.
- You can easily customise each and every aspect of the coming soon page with just a few clicks.
- You can preview a coming soon page before making it live.
- The plugin also offers SEO tools which make sure your website is on search engines from day one.
- Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode has a drag and drop page builder. As a result, you can place the place the page elements wherever you want..
- The plugin offers cache support for lots of cache plugins like W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache, Endurance Page Cache, SiteGround SuperCacher, WP Fastest Cache so on.
- You can even add your own custom HTML and CSS code.
- With the help of the Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode, you will be able to collect emails using MailChimp.
- The plugin is compatible with GDPR compliant.
- Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode lets the search engines view your website as a normal one. But the visitors will see the coming soon page.
- The plugin works extremely well with the custom login plugins.
- It lets you track the visitors using the Google Analytics plugin.
- Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode offers 800 Google Fonts which will surely go with your website design.
- The plugin allows you to stretch the background image so it can cover the entire browser.
So those were some of the top features of the Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode plugin. Now you must be wondering how it can help you to create a coming soon page. Well do not worry, we have got you covered for that as well.
How to use the Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode Plugin?
- First of all, you need to download and install the Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode plugin to your WordPress dashboard.
- Then move to the Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode plugin settings, and then you will find a page like this one:
- Then you have to go to the themes and chose your favourite one and activate it.
- After that move to the Design tab and setup the theme according to your needs using the drag and drop page builder.
- Next move to the Autoresponder & Emailing Services and setup MailChimp.
- In the end, save all the settings that you have made and turn on the toggle from the top left and you are done.
- Now go ahead and check if everything is working fine or not.
So that was all for the Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode Plugin Review. As you can see the plugin is extremely easy to use and has lots of features. So go ahead and try it out and see how it is working for you. Also for any questions, feel free to comment below, and we will surely help you out.